Monday, May 7, 2012

Hikes and Visitors

A couple weeks ago Tyler and Tess came up for a visit.  They had a podiatry convention to go to and "trusted" me with their kids while they spent the night a few hours north of us.  It was my first time having a little boy to watch over and needless to say I LOVED having a boy in the house.  It might also be because he is the sweetest little guy.  He kept me good company and would repeat anything I said.  For some reason I didn't take many pictures but when Tyler and Tess came back we went to the river and took some.  A couple days later we found some neat hiking trails and I am bummed we didn't know about them until after they left.  The next weekend Jake and Marie came and visited on Friday.  They are always fun friends to visit with.  The next day my Mom came and helped me plant some flower pots around our house outside.  We then went on a hike with everyone and out to dinner at Evelyn's choice which is always Red Robin.

Jane loves water and just walked right in without question
Evelyn and Kassidy
Tess and Tyler so cute!


In the middle of planting I got my "first in a while"  bee sting right under my eye.  OUCH!  It hurt but Daryl says that is one of the worst spots to get stung.  Anyways we still wanted to plant so we threw on the bee face masks!  Turns out getting stung under the eye gives you a little bee-tox--my under eye looked perfectly smooth the next morning;)

Two Daddy's girls in our house
love Evelyn's thumbs up she throws out every once in a while
walk, skip, run, walk, carry, skip is usually the order of our hikes

No comments:

Post a Comment