Sunday, May 20, 2012

She caught a fish!

We went to Clear Lake on Saturday to go canoeing and fishing.  There is a church camp called Camp Zarahemla that you can rent canoes for free.  Our friends parents are on a mission up there which makes it even more fun to visit.  When we got there we decided to give the paddle boats a try since there would be more room for Jane to move and not worry about tipping.  Five minutes after we got in the boat Evelyn caught a trout!  Wahoo!  She was so excited!  Most fishing excursions I have been on don't start out all that exciting so that was fun for her to experience!  So glad I got to be there and take the pictures.  I was actually not planning on going and almost stayed home to clean the house.  Happy I went!




Daryl had to go out of town that night which left me to clean the fish and barbecue it.  Hhhhmmm never done that before...well thankfully YouTube had!  It was more delicious than I expected.  We sat outside on the back porch and shared all of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment