Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reptile Man

Do you know the guy that travels to all the local libraries called "the reptile man?"  That is my husband Daryl!  Well ok no he is not the one that travels to all the libraries but he does walk in the house with a lot of reptiles to show the girls.  One afternoon I was taking a nice nap when I hear "Hey check out the snake I just caught!?"  Of course I woke up really fast and opened my eyes to a huge bull snake Daryl was holding in our bedroom!  Not gonna lie--not my most favorite moment!  I do NOT share the same fascination with snakes that Daryl does.  Daryl has many childhood pictures of him holding snakes...
I do like some reptiles though.  Daryl has brought home a lot of lizards from outside.  One we actually decided to keep in a glass terrarium.  It is a horned lizard and is pretty awesome!  It is small right now but should grow much bigger.  He has his own heat lamp and favorite rock to sun bathe on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment