Friday, October 19, 2012

Disney on Ice


Disney on Ice was wonderful!  Not only did my girls LOVE it but I was even entranced with all the costumes, dazzling lights, and all the Disney magic.  This was called the "Dare to Dream" tour and began with Mickey and Minnie introducing the stories of Princess and the Frog, then Cinderella, and ended with Tangled.  There were specifically neat and different things about each act that I don't know if I could have picked a favorite.  I did love the scene of Cinderella dancing with her prince to the song "so this is love."  The skating and song was beautifully placed together and you could feel the love in that love story.  The best part of the event was listening to cousins and friends giggle and sing/clap along to their favorite songs.  I always have good intentions of taking a group picture of the group all together but with everything going on it seems to be a little too much.  We enjoyed the show with Grandma Harvey and Grandma Kelly.  Aunt Jessica, Georgia, and Bella.  Aunt Melissa, Eliza, and Miriam.  My friend Melinda and her daughter Alyssa.  Great night.  I realized I don't have any pictures of Jane at the show but she was completely entranced clapping and pointing to everything.  I think she liked the horse Maximus the most.





PRINCESS AND THE FROG



CINDERELLA






TANGLED








No comments:

Post a Comment