Sunday, August 5, 2012

Joanna's Birthday Weekend



We had a busy weekend.  It started Thursday by taking the girls to the Moses Lake Waterpark.  We usually try to go once a summer.  I went with some friends and enjoyed the day.  Cute story.  I was walking ahead of Evelyn and Jane at the park when I hear Evelyn say to Jane "Oh Jane your feet must be too hot on this sand"  I turned around to little mama Evelyn carrying Jane across the sand.  Proud moment for me and I even was fast enough to snap a picture.  Usually it's like "QUICK grab the camera the girls are doing something cute...oh wait yep missed it!"




After the park we drove to Tri-Cities to Daryl's Parents house since he was working over there that weekend.  I was kidnapped that night and brought to work with him.  He moves bees at night so we didn't get home until two in the morning!  It was nice to chat and keep him company though.  Always good conversations when you're stuck driving in a truck for hours late at night:) 


The next day we went swimming at my Mom's house and played.  My Mom made me a cake and watched our girls that night so Daryl and I could go out.  We ate dinner at Costa Vida and saw a movie.  I also added some pictures from our last date night rock climbing.  I love climbing with Daryl.






On Saturday Daryl took the girls back to Yakima and I stayed back for a couple hours and went shopping with my Mom.  So nice to shop with an adult!  The only shopping I do is at the grocery store so it was nice.  I even got to do a little school shopping for Evelyn.  We went out to lunch and then got my favorite flavor of ice cream from Baskin Robbins which is "World Class Chocolate" and has been my favorite since forever ago.  When I got home Daryl and the girls had picked out a cake for me!

Jane loves riding in the work truck



 Evelyn was so excited about my cake and walked it very carefully to the table.  I had a great Birthday weekend and lots of cards, calls, and texts from family and friends.

Evelyn and I before church today--she was excited to give a talk in primary

No comments:

Post a Comment