Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Move

Operator Jane playing with the office phones
We did it!  We are settled and almost unpacked.  Daryl's brothers (Bryce and Shayne) made a deal with him that if he went mountain biking with them in Utah they would come back with him and help us move.  Pretty good trade off!  They were so helpful and had themselves in for a lot of work since we had farm animals to move too.  While Daryl was in Utah my Mom and I packed everything in boxes so it would be ready for the guys when they came.  My Mom is so helpful and cheerful to be around which made packing mountains of stuff pretty enjoyable.  Can't thank both our families enough for all they have done to help us move!!!  While my Mom and I were packing it came time to pack my wedding dress which both of us decided was the perfect time to try it back on!  It was a good break and we both got a good laugh.



Here are some pictures from the last Sunday at our old house...love auto timers for family shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment