Tuesday, January 3, 2012

San Fran part two

Luke and Greta surprised us with trapeze school for one morning.  When I walked in to class I was a little intimidated when I saw this...
It was such an adrenaline rush/terrified/but wanted to do it feeling.  By the end of the class the teacher who's name was Daryl :) meets you in the middle and swings you.  Below is a video of Daryl on the trapeze.


My video won't attach, but I promise I did everything that Daryl did in his video.  My video might be too long and I may need to shrink it.  Here is a picture of Daryl in mid air...

This was Greta's first turkey she has done all by herself.  I was just glad to be a part of it.  We lounged at home, played games, put the kids to bed, and watched a movie.  Perfect way to spend the holiday.
Thanksgiving 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment