Tuesday, January 3, 2012

San Fran part one



My sister has always been a fantastic organizer since I can remember.  Her side of the room was always cleaner than mine and she even had labels on our dresser drawers as kids.
Here we are back in the day--oh sweet childhood

Greta is still today a great organizer and planned a great family vacation.  We were there for seven days and did everything from a campfire on the beach to learning the trapeze.  

When we arrived Luke had a present for Evelyn that was a harmonica.  Evelyn loved it and lost it within an hour of receiving it.  We were running errands and are not sure where she lost it but she sure loved that thing for an hour!  Luke is a really good cook and made us a fancy breakfast one morning that was delicious.  It makes me laugh because Daryl still has to ask me how long to microwave leftovers--he's not so comfortable in the kitchen but I love him all the same.  

My brother Ian came a little later in our vacation and Evelyn and Jane adored him.


The first picture we took was of Evelyn on Evelyn street 

Sprinkles is my favorite cupcake bakery.  yum!  Evelyn picked a Strawberry cupcake.
China Town
We went to the SF farmers market which tops any farmers market I've ever been to.    We are eating lox.
Aunt Greta with Evelyn and Jane
Trolley ride 
The Trolley ride was Jane's favorite highlight of the trip.  SF has a lot of hills.

Family picture on the pier
Daryl and I at the entrance to China Town
China Town graffiti wall
China Town pet store
Daryl couldn't believe they had frogs in the China Town fish market.  yum.

We did a lot of walking around downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment