Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lake Mead

Daryl and I jumping off the boat!
We spent four days in Vegas visiting family.  Two of the days we spent all day on Lake Mead.  I was in vacation heaven.  I LOVE being on the water!  It was so relaxing laying on the boat soaking up  sun while jumping into the 85 degree lake!  AmaZING!  Perfect days spent with people we LOVE. 
The crew (Scholz, Johnston, Kelly families)
soaking up the sun
Madi, Tessa, Evelyn, and Cambrie
Me and Kathryn
 We tubed, surfed, wakeboarded, swam, and even anchored the boat by Hoover Dam and ate lunch.
\


Beautiful Kathryn--the water was incredible!
Dr. Johnston
Evelyn eating lunch with her Aunt Kathryn
Hoover Dam
Evelyn and Kai
 It has been a long while since I have gone wakeboarding but I still got a little air!  Daryl was a tough act to follow since he flys on the wakeboard.  I'll show you the comparison;)
ok so now check out Daryl...
I was impressed:)  Here are a few surfing pictures of the guys...
Kai surfing with Mason    


We went to the Mandalay Bay aquarium, swam at the pool, and went out at night...

Mason and Jeff touching the sting rays


Mason and Cambrie
Adorable Mason--love him
Collin and Kathryn
Daryl and I
Fireworks
 So sad when the fun has to end and reality creeps back on the plane ride home.  
It was a perfect weekend.  I think this picture of Collin and Kathryn sums it up...
Miss you already Johnston's and Scholz'
until next summer:)

3 comments:

  1. Loved every minute of this week! We love you guys! Miss you already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! FUN!! Joanna your body is amazing tell me your secret to getting that body after having babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously such a nice compliment! Thanks! I use the myfitnesspal app on my phone to help me keep on track. As far as working out I use the turbo jam dvd's at home. I haven't used them for a while but I want to get back in the habit. I am so so looking forward to seeing your family in the fall!!!

      Delete