Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Rug

I found a rug online that I really liked and was hoping to like it just as much when it showed up at my door.  I think it makes a big difference.  My sister-in-law Kathryn mentioned I should check out IKAT patterns so I did.  I ordered it through rugsusa.com and am loving it.  It is called the plymouth IKAT and was 75% off plus free Shipping:)  It came down to $188 which isn't an amazing price but good--and I love the pattern so I feel good about it.
 And just because I love before/after shots here is the comparison :)
BEFORE

AFTER


6 comments:

  1. I looove this rug! Good quality too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. joanna you have done a great job decorating?remodeling your house! Also, where'd you get that couch. I'm looking at gray couches but can't find a ton I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it off Craigslist but it is from Macy's. I think if you searched queen sofa bed on their site it might pull up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok your house looks like little kids dont live there! how do you do it?!? My kids would of destroyed everything cute in that house. Maybe its the difference between boys and girls!?! LOVE the rug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That room only stayed clean long enough to take a picture:)

      Delete
  5. LOVE the rug! Your living room is SOO cute! I love the red accent!

    ReplyDelete