Sunday, March 18, 2012

Evelyn Skiing

Daryl didn't have to work this Saturday so he decided to take Evelyn skiing for a Daddy-Daughter-day.  This was her first time so I was really excited for her!  She absolutely loved everything about it!  She did awesome and would give everyone she'd pass high fives.  Daryl said people knew when Evelyn was coming that they would get a high five from her.  After she felt comfortable on the bunny hill Daryl took her to the big hill six times and said she was a pro.  I guess I am going to have to brush up on my snow game cause I have never been much of a winter bird!  Daryl said Evelyn is A LOT better than me ;)
High fives  to all!

Some fun video footage...you can enlarge it in the bottom corner


AND one more video... :)





2 comments:

  1. If you guys have time while you are home we should take Kassidy and Evelyn! It is 15.00 to rent skis and free for them to go. It is only 30 minutes from our house.

    ReplyDelete