Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Daryl and Evelyn's lunch date--milk and cookies
I made frog peanut butter and honey sandwiches--please use your imagination ;)


I heart Valentine's day.  Especially since we have two girls to celebrate it with.  Evelyn had preschool Tuesday morning and got to pass out valentines to her classmates.  I loved helping her prepare her little valentines and help tape the candies to each card.  It must remind me of my Mom helping me do the same when I was a little girl.  When she got home I had set up a mini lunch date for her and her Dad.  She has been asking Daryl to take her on a date for sometime.  Daryl has a lot of girls to impress ;)

I was so happy to have Daryl home from California it didn't matter what we did for Valentine's Day as long as we were together.  I have been missing my wedding ring for sometime now but I just have this hunch that it has to be in our house somewhere.  I am really hoping to find it when we move.  Daryl brought me a box of chocolates for valentines day which I love but also inside was a ring!  It is a small band that fits perfectly on my ring finger.  For Daryl I did my best and turned our bathroom into a spa so he could relax and take a bath.  It actually turned out so fun.  I gave him a gun magazine to read that I found in the magazine section--he laughed when I gave him the magazine.  Wonderful love day!


Evelyn's picture of our family!  Gotta love it.









No comments:

Post a Comment