Friday, February 1, 2013

The Maxfield's Cabin

My best friend from high school Morgan Maxfield now Morgan Rogers was in town last week.  We were able to take our kids to the play gym, go out to dinner for a girls night along with more friends, and I got to spend time with her and her family (who helped raise me;)) at their cabin!  I loved reconnecting and spending time with everyone. 

The cabin was INCREDIBLE!  I can't even begin to describe all the beautiful details about it since I know I would leave out too many.  Some of the highlights were the heated floors!  You can be barefoot and enjoy looking at the cold snow outside!  I loved the view of the lake.  Loved the sledding hill directly out the back door and a snowmobile course in front.  The best part is that it is a summer and winter cabin that can be enjoyed year round.  Daryl and I both agreed it was the most perfect well thought out cabin including location that we have ever been to.  Now we just need a plan on how to move in!:)  The Maxfield's are always the best hosts.  They are truly a great family that I look up to.











It was a great snow day with everyone!


2 comments:

  1. We love your family! I'm so glad it worked out for you guys to come up. Can't wait til next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kass loved that evelyn was swimming out side when there was snow on the ground! And thought daryl was nuts for laying in it! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete