Wednesday, June 13, 2012

House Reveal (before/after)

House BEFORE:  looks like a house I wouldn't stop and ask for directions from ;)

House AFTER:  little friendlier I hope!  I know she needs some serious curb appeal.

Come on in!

 Living room BEFORE:

Living room AFTER:

 Entryway to kitchen and dinning room BEFORE:

Entryway to kitchen and dinning room AFTER:

Girls Room BEFORE:

Girls room AFTER:


Master Bedroom BEFORE:

 Master Bedroom AFTER:

Family room BEFORE:

Family room AFTER:

Bathroom BEFORE:

Bathroom AFTER:
 

And that's it!  Just have the guest room to paint and finish.

We also got our family pictures back from the Kelly reunion!  Sadly, I don't have copies I can download from the computer but here are a couple I had printed for the house...


2 comments:

  1. Your house is so beautiful you have done an amazing job!!! Can't wait to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done an amazing job on your house!
    such clever ideas!!

    ReplyDelete